Novacro is looking to hire some full time CNC machinists ASAP
- Located in Stoney Creek, ON
- $20.00 – $27.00 / Hour for 40 Hours / Week + overtime as required
- Permanent, Full time
- Day, Afternoon & Night Shifts
- Secondary (high) school graduation certificate or equivalent
- 5 years experience or more
- Must have their own tools, and steel-toed safety boots
Work Conditions & Physical Capabilities:
- Fast-paced environment, tight deadlines, repetitive tasks, physically demanding, standing for extended periods, attention to detail
- Excellent oral communication, dependability, accurate, team player, initiative, effective interpersonal skills, flexibility, excellent written communication
Equipment & Machinery Experience:
- Automatice lathes, milling machines, boring machines, CNC machines
- Inspection equipment including micrometers, callipers, gauges, verniers
- Read and interpret engineering drawings, blueprints, charts and tables.
- Set up and adjust production machinery/tools.
- Fit and assemble components and machine parts to closer tolerance.
- Maintain, repair and calibrate precision measuring instruments.
- Document and report deviations from specifications and tolerances.
- Maintain & complete inspection records.
- Verify dimensions of parts machined using precise measuring instruments.
- Verify dimensions of products for accuracy and conformance to specifications using precision measuring instruments.
- Set up, operate and maintain a variety of CNC machine tools.
- Compute dimensions and tolerances and measure and lay out work pieces.
- Up to 23 kg (50 lbs)
Credentials (Certificates, Licences, Memberships, Courses, etc.)
- Machinist Trade Certification, 4th Period Apprentice, Machinist Red Seal Endorsement
How to Apply:
- By Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By Fax: 905-664-1628
- By Mail: Novacro Machining Inc., 380 Dewitt Road, Stoney Creek, ON, L8E 2T2